- Free UK delivery.
- £2 fee to Ireland.
- Monday to Friday same day dispatch.
- Everything you need to get started making yogurt at home
- A selection of our most popular style Greek, Natural, Probiotic & Kefir.
- yogurt making kit instructions
Mixed starter kit
£21.00 – £28.00
mixed Starter Kit
Cheese-Yogurt-Making’s mixed starter kits, have been updated! Now you have the choice of our classic or continental style cultures. Each kit contains your choice of either classic or continental style Greek & Probiotic culture and our classic Kefir as standard and a non electric yogurt maker and instructions if you wish to have included. all you have to decide is what milk to use (we recommend using UHT)
- Whole milk for a full fat yogurt.
- Skimmed milk for a fat free yogurt.
- Semi skimmed for a low-fat yogurt.
Simple and easy to use homemade yogurt takes just three steps.
- Choose the Milk you wish to use, this can be Whole, Semi Skim, Goat or Ewes.
- Add 1 Sachet to 1 Litre of Milk.
- Incubate for 8-12 hours and you will have 1 kg of Fresh Yogurt.
The advantages of making your own Yogurt are:
- Fresh Natural Yogurt.
- No Artificial Ingredients.
- Gluten free & vegetarian
- Each spoon will contain billions of healthy bacteria.
Our yogurt makers and simple and non-electric, easy to sore and wash. simply fill to the inner line with hot water place the pot in the water and secure the lid.
We have a short video on how easy it is to make yogurt at home:
Full instructions on making yogurt and the yogurt maker are here, yogurt making kit instructions
- We dispatch Monday to Friday.
- All orders received by 2PM we dispatch same day.
- Free UK delivery
- Low £2 fee on orders to Ireland.
If you have any questions:
Any questions about our products, be kept up to date via social media or to join our mailing list.
Classic style, Continental style
There are no reviews yet.