- Easy to make in any yogurt maker.
- Each sachets is for 1 litre of milk each.
- Can use Cow’s, Ewe’s & Goat’s milk.
- Whole milk for full fat, Skimmed for a fat free.
- CLICK HERE for Probiotic, Greek & Natural instructions.
- CLICK HERE for Kefir instructions.
- please note our last day for orders is the 16/12/21 for delivery before Christmas
£6.00 – £23.00
Our range of cultures make having delicious homemade yogurt a simple & easy process.
with four cultures to choose from :
- All are available in 5,10,20 or 25 sachet packs each for one litre of milk.
- Greek – thick & creamy.
- Probiotic – full of healthy bacteria.
- Natural – classic style.
- Kefir- thinner, tarter closer to a drink style.
In only 3 steps your on your way to making delicious homemade yogurt:
- Add your culture to your choice of milk and mix. (we recommend UHT)
- Add hot water to yogurt maker.
- Add inner pot to yogurt maker and leave for 8 hours.
So simple to set off before heading off to work and after 8 hours simply refrigerate over night and enjoy the delicious fruits of your labour the next morning.
All our orders are dispatched with free postage via royal mail Monday – Friday, orders received before 2pm are dispatched the same day. please note our last dispatch for Christmas will be Thursday 16th December
Can be included with your order
Probiotic, Greek & natural are available to download…. CLICK HERE
Kefir is available to download… CLICK HERE
A quick instructional video is available….CLICK HERE
find us on Facebook CLICK HERE
and Instagram CLICK HERE