Welcome to the yogurt shop
Cheese-Yogurt-making’s Yogurt shop has everything you need for making yogurt at home or commercially. With our range of custom blended cultures for yogurt makers & direct vat for commercial producers, making yogurt has never been easier.
We have available:
Cultures for yogurt makers.
- Direct vat cultures
- Starter kits
- Yogurt makers.
All our orders are:
- Free UK delivery.
- Low £2 fee on orders to Ireland.
We aim to dispatch same day when ordered before 2pm. (Monday- Friday)
- Dispatched Monday – Friday.
Instructions can be downloaded or included with your order.
All our cultures are GM & Gluten free.
For yogurt makers:
Simple and easy to use:
Just three simple steps and you too can be making delicious tasting yogurt & sour cream at home in no time.
- Mix cultures with your choice of milk in the inner pot.
- Set up yogurt maker as per there instructions.
- Place inner pot in yogurt maker and wait.
Current styles available:
- Probiotic- Full of gut friendly bacteria from as little as 64p per sachet.
Continental style Probiotic- Full of gut friendly bacteria with a slight acidic finish from as little as 64p per sachet.
- Greek style- Rich, thick & creamy from as little as 70p per sachet.
Continental Greek style- Rich, thick & creamy with a slight acidic finish from as little as 70p per sachet.
- Kefir- Eastern European style yogurt from as little as 75p per sachet
Yogurt makers & kits
New to yogurt making?
Cheese-Yogurt-Making have you covered, everything you need to get started in one box. Easy to follow instructions, a non-electric yogurt maker & your choice of cultures. You just have to pick your milk to use.
The kits available are:
- BASIC- Single style pick from Greek, Probiotic, Kefir or Natural.
- MIXED – A selection of our core range of cultures
Direct vat cultures are perfect if you’re looking to start producing yogurt in larger volumes, each packet is designed to work at 1 unit:100 litres of milk and are available in 5- or 10-unit packets. As these are a commercial product, they are freeze dried, high quality and need only to be stored in a fridge.
Greek, Probiotic & Kefir.