Welcome to Cheese-Yogurt-Making
Everything you need to make yogurt at home or for the small producer can be found here with our country kitchen cultures range offering easily repeatable result in your yogurt maker. And for small producers our direct vat cultures offer the high-quality industrial standards at an affordable quantity and quality.
Cheese making at home in a yogurt maker or small-scale production we at Cheese-Yogurt-Making have you covered from cultures & moulds to rennet & cheese cloths. with over 40 years of experience in the dairy industry you benefit from our commitment to high quality products backed up with a knowledge base no matter your size.
After many years of supplying high quality imported truffle from Italy to manufactures we are proud to be able to offer these to you at home. We stocka range of products from the sought-after Winter black, the heady Summer black and the delightful Bianchetto as well as a collection of oils and seasonings. For those looking for an affordable range for the hospitality and catering industry please drop us a message.
- Free shipping to UK addresses.
- £2 shipping to addresses in Ireland.
Cheese yogurt making is attempting to reduce is environmental impact so we have removed as much single use plastic as possible.
- We use recyclable packaging when dispatching all orders.
- The royal mail are used for all orders for the low carbon footprint “With the UK’s largest ‘Feet on the Street’ network of over 85,000 postmen and women Royal Mail already has the lowest reported carbon emissions per parcel of any major UK delivery company.”
- All of or instructions are coming on line as a PDF allowing you the option to download and view digitally at home saving paper and ink
- We use bubble wrap to protect bottle in transit this can be recycled at most supermarkets.
Updates, news & offers
Royal Mail strike action October
Your Content Goes Here As we have been given dates so far for strike action from the royal mail on the below mentioned dates so far, Cheese-Yogurt-Making in an effort to minimise disruption [...]
Your Content Goes Here Update: With the strike action taking place on the 8th & 9th of September we sadly have had to take he decision to halt dispatch till Monday the 12th [...]