Sliced Bianchetto truffle
Sliced Bianchetto truffle Cheese-Yogurt-Making import directly from Italy, a wonderful addition to egg, pasta dishes, sauces & mixed into soft cheeses. Truffle so mysterious and misunderstood but adding a wonderful flavour to many dishes, sauces & condiments.
Appearance: The Bianchetto Truffle, Whitish Truffle, Marzuolo or Tuber Borchii Vittadini has similar characteristics to the white Alba truffles due to its uneven peridio, which is also smooth and off-white. When the truffle is fully ripe, it becomes dark on the inside as well as on the outside.
Flavour: Initially with soft nuances of flavour, they tend to take on strong garlic tones as they mature.
available in 30g glass jars.
We also stock:
- Black truffle sauce a mix of black winter truffle and mushrooms
- Chopped truffle chopped black summer truffle
- Black truffle oil olive oil with black truffle
- White truffle oil olive oil with white truffle
- truffle salt salt mixed with truffle
If you have any questions:
Any questions about our products, be kept up to date via social media or to join our mailing list.